Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Arsenal FC - The Best Team in The World



**post bersifat global. jadi ditulis dalam bahasa Inggeris.

Finally the Gunners has touched down in Malaysia. The last time Arsenal arrived here in Malaysia, Patrick Vieira has not yet become captain, Henry is not at his prolific best yet and the likes of Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie, Jack Wilshere is still a young children.

Today the Gunners will face Malaysia XI. Unlike the class of 1999, this Malaysian team has shown significant progress for this past three years winning the Asean Suzuki Cup earlier this years and remain unbeaten on international scene ever since.

I might not be watching the game today, much to my disappointment as I have other commitment to abide.

But I expect both team to give the best.

I have been an ardent Arsenal fans since the year before the Japan World Cup. I had known Martin Keown, Lauren, Reyes, Pires and Wiltord.

As far as what I'm concern on, the class of 1999 went on to become the Invincibles during 2004 season after the came to Malaysia. And I believe the class of 2011 would achieve greater heights also.

So, for Arsene and the squads, I and all Malaysian Gunners wishing you all the best.

Lets beat Chelsea, Manchester United and City to the title next year. And as for Liverpool, they are long gone.

Heh!

p/s : guess my English is this good huh?

fin.

No comments: